[opendtv] Re: The ultimate last mile solution is a gas

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 20:29:58 -0400

The denser population areas will always be the first due to per
customer start up cost, whether phone, electricity, sewer, water,
cable, broadband, or fiber.  I don't know if any service has ever
set up in the entire country simultaneously.

So the dense areas as a harbingers of thing to come, or sometimes
failed experiments.

- Tom