[opendtv] Re: The ultimate last mile solution is a gas

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 10:54:52 -0400

The six mile radius is phenomenal. After all it is the last mile that is
the problem especially in a city like New York. They have been trying to
use the sewers and old underground pipes to deliver fiber. With gas
lines you have a connection ready made for virtually every household.
Fiber is no problem for a six mile hybrid system.

Bob Miller