[opendtv] Re: The "real" problem with OFDM in the U.S.

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:47:54 -0500

Is it even possible to somehow synchronize two antennas such the the
signal received somewhere between them is additive?  I don't understand
at all how that would work.  It would seem that if you moved the
receiver antenna just a few inches (feet?) then one signal would be out
of phase with the other, and subtract.

- Tom