[opendtv] Re: The brighter side of technology...

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:14:45 -0500

This is a not only a consideration for good audio, but for good video also.

While NTSC specified a gray scale chart of *only* 9 steps, PAL specified one with 11.
http://accu-chart.com/SD-Grey-Scale-Charts-Standard-Definition-Calibration-Test-Charts.asp

#;^)
Cliff

On 1/31/2012 12:41 PM, dan.grimes@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I don't know--how good could it really be: the processing only goes up
to 10. If it were really that good it could go to 11.

Dan

Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 02:16:58 -0500
From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [opendtv] Re: The brighter side of technology...

I got one and immediately several things happened:

It tightened my bass, cleared my highs and opened my sinuses.

Cliff