[opendtv] The Taste of NAB 2005 Road Show in Texas

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 20:58:01 -0500

Hi all:

Just a not to let you know that the Taste of NAB 2005 Road Show will be
in the Dallas area on Thursday, May 26^th . For details, visit:

http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/13-Dallas.htm

Next week we will be in Austin on Tuesday, May 31^st . For details of
that presentation, visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/14-Austin-.htm

With twelve presentations completed and about sixty more to go, we’ve
received over 30 e-mails about the Road Show. To see what is being said,
visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005%20Comments.pdf

To see when the Taste of NAB 2005 Road Show will be in your area, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2005/2005-2.htm for a learning experience
unlike any other.

--

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC