[opendtv] The Road Show in the Carolinas

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 07:17:51 -0700

Hi all:

This twelfth week sees the Road Show in the Carolinas as we do=20
presentations in Columbia, Charlotte and Raleigh.

Not counting Knoxville, TN, we=92ve had a total of 724 in attendance at=20
the 27 venues we=92ve done to date. This is an average of just under 27 i=
n=20
attendance at each venue. We are now over half way through the Road Show=20
venues and we=92ve received over 62 e-mail comments about our efforts. Fo=
r=20
other details, check out our website: www.Tech-Notes.TV=20
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/>.

You=92re all invited to join us this next week as we continue our Taste o=
f=20
NAB 2006 Road Show.

On Tuesday, July 18th, we=92ll be in Columbia, SC for a noon meeting and=20
our second year. For those details, please visit:=20
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/29-Coilumbia.htm. Come join us for lunch,=20
information and door prizes.

On Wednesday, July 19th, we=92ll be in Charlotte, NC for our fifth year.=20
This is also a noon meeting. The details on this event and be seen at:=20
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/30-Charlotte.htm. Come join us for lunch,=20
information and door prizes.

We=92ll wind up the week in Raleigh, NC on Friday, July 21st with a 1 PM=20
meeting. This will also be our forth year in the Raleigh/Durham area.=20
For details about this event, check out:=20
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/28-Knoxville.htm. Once more, come join us=20
for lunch, information and door prizes.

The comments continue to come in. If you=92d like to see them, visit:=20
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/31-Raleig-Durham.htm.

Don=92t for get, for those who attend, as noted above, you will be treate=
d=20
to food, and have the opportunity to participate in our door prize=20
drawings. The real door prize is the new =96 cutting edge technology we=20
bring with us. Perhaps, if you=92re not in one of these areas, we=92ll be=
 in=20
your area soon.

Here=92s the boilerplate: You do not have to be a member of the SBE to=20
attend these events. Anyone with an interest in the latest technology=20
with out the sales pitch is welcome to attend. For the latest in where=20
we=92ll be and/or where we=92ve been with pictures and a list of who won=20
what door prize, please visit our website as it is the most current and=20
reliable source of information on the Road Show and what is happening:=20
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://www.tech-notes.tv/>

--=20
Larry Bloomfield - KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC