[opendtv] The Road Show heads west

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 01:57:00 -0700

Hi all:

Our fifteenth week takes us to our last New York presentation, then into
Ohio and ending the week in Indiana as we circumambulate our trek westward.

Since we started, we've had a total of 999 in attendance at the 36
venues we've done. This is an average of just under 28 in attendance at
each venue. We are about 70% of the way through the Road Show venues and
we've received over 91 e-mail comments about our efforts. For other
details, check out our website: www.Tech-Notes.TV
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/>.

You're all invited to join us this next week as we continue our Taste of
NAB 2006 Road Show.

On Monday, August 7th we'll be in Binghamton, NY for an evening meeting.
This is our fourth year doing a presentation for SBE's very first
chapter, Chapter 1. For those details, please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/37-Binghamton.htm. Come join us for
vittles, information and door prizes.

Wednesday takes us to Youngstown, OH where SBE Chapter 122 will host our
presentation at a noon meeting. This will be our second year sharing
technology with these fine folks. For details, please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/38-Youngstown.htm. There will be
education, food and door prizes from our business card drawing.

Friday's noon meeting will be held in Indianapolis, IN where we'll not
only have our presentation, but the afternoon promises to have an
outdoor cook out along with the technology and door prizes. For details,
please visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/39-Indianapolis.htm.

The comments continue to come in. If you'd like to see them, visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/2006%20comments.pdf

The real treat in all this is the new - cutting edge technology we bring
with us. Perhaps, if you're not in one of these areas, we'll be in your
area soon.

Here's the boilerplate: You do not have to be a member of the SBE to
attend these events. Anyone with an interest in the latest technology
with out the sales pitch is welcome to attend. For the latest in where
we'll be and/or where we've been with pictures and a list of who won
what door prize, please visit our website as it is the most current and
reliable source of information on the Road Show and what is happening:
WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://www.tech-notes.tv/>

--
Larry Bloomfield - KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC