[opendtv] Re: That pesky HDTV niche market

  • From: "John Golitsis" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:28:00 -0400

By extension, you're saying that digital cable is a "premium niche market".
Since there's no hard and fast definition on such a thing, you can always claim
to be correct.

Every big screen TV sale is now HDTV compatible, and virtually all new digital
cable customers are going with HDTV service.  I think you're choice of
definition might put you in the minority opinion.