[opendtv] Re: Ted Turner on Media Consolidation

  • From: "Cliff Benham" <cliff.benham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:13:30 -0500

Mr. Wilkie,

The things of which you write are stratospheric=20
compared to the daily mundane technical junk I deal with.

I spend my time attempting to make sense of MPEG type 5=20
private data and finding ways to generate it, and other
related mysteries.=20

I have no connection with and little real interest in the political
and high ended business musings of giant communications companies
except when they compass my ability to watch a tv show or play with=20
a 'new' technology.=20

I wish that I could claim, like Mark Schubin, that I am bound by
strict non-disclosure agreements which prevent me from answering and
replying to your questions and assertions, but in reality,
I simply am not in that league.
I sincerely hope you understand.