[opendtv] Tech-Notes #141

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tech-Fun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tech@xxxxxxxxx, friends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, TV-Tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Broadcast Radio Technical Forum <radio-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Broadcasters' Mailing List <broadcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Meeting_Notification@xxxxxxxxx, all@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:39:06 -0800

Hi all:

The latest edition of Tech-Notes is now published on our website in PDF format. Go to: www.tech-notes.tv/Archive/tech_notes_141.pdf <http://www.tech-notes.tv/Archive/tech_notes_141.pdf> to down load it.

This edition should be of special interest to all broadcast engineers as it is a complete reference guide to the transition to digital television very much on our horizon. Feel free to share it with all your engineering friends. And my special thanks to Gary Sgrignoli for his input and permission to pass on his information.

Thanks for your continued support.
--

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*
1980 25th St.