[opendtv] Re: TV Prices Fall, Squeezing Most Makers and Sellers

  • From: "Mike Tsinberg" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 11:59:27 -0500

I am viewing Apple closed shop in view of US jobs and US competitiveness. I
agree open model bring prices down for consumer and allow more players that
should be a good thing except with an open model and absence of protection
tariffs in the US we lose our industries and our jobs to overseas very fast. It
will be less of an issue if all our trading partners drop tariffs. However,  it
seems only US has no tariffs while all others protect themselves effectively.

Mike Tsinberg

 <http://keydigital.com> http://keydigital.com