[opendtv] Re: TV

  • From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 20:49:24 +0000

Craig Birkmaier wrote:

> It's not hype, it is reality. Those born since the '80s have
> different priorities, and spending their evenings in front of
> a TV is a low priority.

Except that wasn't what the article said. That was the hype the subject line
implied.

What the article did describe was people getting their TV from Netflix and
other such OTT sites, and putting up with not having ESPN.

As for me, I've never in my life walked in the house and immediately turned on
the TV, so the idea that kids now are doing anything different, in that regard,
escapes me.