[opendtv] Special Tournament of Roses Edition #136 is posted

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Television Technicians Discussion Group <tv-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 02:42:51 -0800

Hi all:

With this edition, we wish you all a very Happy Holiday. Please be advised that our latest and most special edition of the Tech-Notes has been posted on our website. It is a HUGE! PDF File – nearly 11 MB. It is our attempt to chronicle the history of broadcasts involvement in the Tournament of Roses (Bowl & Parade). There are lots of very rare pictures (reason for the large file).

Please let us know what you think of this edition. To read it, go to: http://www.tech-notes.tv <http://www.tech-notes.tv/> and click on Current Edition. It will take you a while to download it, but we trust it will be worth your time. Please pass this information on to anyone you think will be interested.

Happy Holiday
The Staff at Tech-Notes.

--

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC