[opendtv] Re: Speaking Of Mobile...

  • From: John Golitsis <jgolitsis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 14:51:43 -0500

Bravo!  I'm a huge David Lynch fan...even more-so now!

As far as I'm concerned, same goes for MP3 and music. Home-theater-in- a-box? Get real!

On 9-Jan-08, at 2:43 PM, John R. Schilberg wrote:

Howdy Gang,

Here's a clip of one of the more prolific film people of our time commenting on the use of mobile devices for movie entertainment. The gentleman is writer/producer/director/actor/editor/composer/ cinematographer/sound mixer David Lynch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

Best regards,

John

John R. Schilberg