[opendtv] Re: Sony U.S execs: Expect a robust holiday season

  • From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:07:14 -0500

Craig Birkmaier wrote:

> So when did "Free TV" become a citizen's right?
>
> Telephone service costs money too. Where is my free
> phone service?

Free TV and radio may not be a "right," but they are a
historical FACT. Just like public parks and public
beaches.

Free telephone service, or more accurately telephone
service that creates almost no marginal cost over your
broadband connection cost, is on the way.

You are apparently trying to turn TV service today into
what telephone service was yesterday.