[opendtv] Re: Sling TV Struggles During Final Four | Multichannel

  • From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 01:52:58 +0000

Craig Birkmaier wrote:

I thought you said the Internet is ready for this stuff...

And I thought you said there was scant demand for Sling TV, Craig.

Do you see anywhere in that article where the claim is made that "the Internet
is not ready for this stuff"? I don't. All I see is that Sling didn't
anticipate the huge demand, Craig.

You need to understand the technical issues here. You will see no one waiting
around for "the Internet to be ready," Craig.