[opendtv] Re: Sinclair should be proud...

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 08:31:49 -0700

Complete?  Not me.  I vote for the current president with my nose held.

In the first four years of the first Reagan administration, 147 appointed
federal officials were either fired, prosecuted (most were convicted) or
resigned for corruption or malfeasance in office.  I have yet to hear of one
similar case in this administration, despite the wailing and desires of
democrats.