[opendtv] Re: Sinclair should be proud...

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:27:07 -0700

Half erroneous, half obvious.

From: opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:opendtv-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Morris Jones
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 7:47 AM
To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opendtv] Re: Sinclair should be proud...

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, J.C.Burns wrote:

> This is my first post to OpenDTV. Therefore, I must be a stooge too, eh?

J.C., those of us reading OpenDTV for many years know that John Willkie
isn't able to engage in a conversation without making personal insults
about those who disagree with him, and even those who agree.  Fortunately
his comments only reflect on him, and not others.

Best regards,
Mojo
--
Morris Jones         <*>