[opendtv] Re: Sinclair should be proud...

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:13:54 -0700

There's a confluence between "initial posting" and the appropriateness of
the message.  I see no way to characterize your message as being like the
previous one.  (No off-topic call for action.)

Us libertarians (I'm registered without a party) call it the evil of two
lessers.  I'm sorry, but I didn't make the primary choices.  The alternative
is to vote for Kerry or Nader and then kill myself.  Given the choices, I
can live with holding my nose.