[opendtv] Re: Sinclair should be proud...

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:59:35 -0400

At 5:54 PM -0700 10/11/04, Ralph P. Manfredo wrote:
>John:
>
>I agree with your comments 100%, and I would like to add that John Kerry
>made two trips to Paris to meet with the North Vietnamese delegates in
>direct violation of US policy.  As I understand it, what he did was a reason
>for his arrest and being put in jail but his offense was ignored because of
>the sentiment re: the war at that time.

Looks like you guys have been having some "fun" while I was out in
Vegas talking to the Community Broadcasters Association. It was an
interesting experience, trying to explain why Class A and LPTV
stations should consider (or not) to upgrade to digital broadcasting,
now that the FCC has authorized the upgrades...

I'm glad to see that John set the record straight with respect to the
fact that Kerry was a member of the military when he rebelled against
it and our country.

It is hard to imagine that he could do this without being brought up
on some kind of charges...