[opendtv] Re: Sinclair can be proud...

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:36:37 -0700

The viewers or red-meat democrats masquerading as viewers?  This is just
another example of "greenroots" advocacy.  It also might be a racketeering
enterprise.

Already today, I've heard Mark Hyman of Sinclair described as a sad little
man, and I've heard unveiled threats about their licenses if Kerry wins.
Who thinks that will lead to Sinclair backing down?  (not me.)

Do you think the controversy will lead to more people watching that would
have happened on the program in due course?  Do you think advertisers are
democrats?  Do you think ...

Do you think that news should be blandly left-leaning?  Why does France have
Liberation, Le Monde and Le Figaro (left, center and right)?

Let's see, pro-choice with a woman's body, yet anti-choice when it comes to
broadcast.

Do you think that "forged but accurate" is the standard for skinbacks on
news stories?