[opendtv] Re: Sinclair Broadcasting

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:46:55 -0700

Wait until they start attacking David Smith personally.  That means
something.

I was just made aware of some grit for their mill over the weekend: an
interesting "incident."  I've previously alluded to it, but even though
Sinclair has previously screwed me and even though they are victims of my
competition, I'm going to be silent until after the election if not later.

They have a right to air this program, and legally, John Kerry made the
whole issue news by "reporting for duty" at the convention and other
unheroic acts to "counterbalance" his apparent heroism in Vietnam.

His stooges know he has feet of clay (how does a man marry that well twice?
was it chance?) and lacking substance, they are trying this flanking move.

He is unhappy with reaping what he has sown.  Almost biblically.