[opendtv] Re: Short answer to Bert

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:54:41 -0700

like costing anything more than $0.01 additional.  Can she watch TV while
walking down the street?  Can she watch TV while driving?  Skydiving?
Riding a bicycle?  At the beach?

Each one of these activities is more enjoyable while listening to the radio.
Each one of these activities becomes moot or dangerous while watching TV.

Combining ipod, FM and cellphone is a no-brainer, unless you like carrying a
bag full of incompatible gadgets when you only need one at a time.

Beyond that, this is foolishness.