[opendtv] Re: Short answer to Bert

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:44:05 -0700

bullshit.

I've owned two portable TV sets -- more than a decade back -- heck, it
turned out to be three.  Great for riding around on a bicycle and checking
your station's signal.

Been there, done with that.

The only possible content I would ever be interested in is seeing breaking
news events live.  I'm not interested in rehashes, and tv sometimes covers
breaking news deeper than radio.

Watching non-live content?  I sorry, life is too short, and home viewing is
too comfortable.  Like when one needs to scratch, one just scratches ...