[opendtv] Re: Short answer to Bert

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:38:27 -0700

You would be incapable of understanding my answer, so I'll keep it short:
Fox has fewer stations, and overall their signals cover less of the American
populace than any other TV networks (save UPN and WB.)

Other than responding to the first sentence -- non sensical -- I have not
read further.

hope you learn something