[opendtv] Re: Short answer to Bert

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:36:36 -0700

Your assertions are empty.  You know the content is compelling, years before
anyone else sees it.

Last year, I predicted that the TV show "LAX" would fail, and that Desparate
Housewives looked like a good concept.  I suspect that I also did some bad
handicapping as well.

However, I only know that content is compelling WHILE watching it.  I make
no predictions as to what is compelling in advance.

Fools, however, rush in.