[opendtv] Re: Shapiro on LPTV

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 10:46:38 -0800

John S. wrote:
> I guess Gary Shapiro doesn't read much. <

Unfortunately Gary simply refuses to allow the CEA position be confused by
the facts. His tactics often depend upon the old adage, "if you say
something often enough it is accepted as truth". In the political arena this
is very effective, particularly when you are convincingly articulate, as is
Gary, and also represent a powerful (generous) organization such as the CEA.

Thanks for posting the CBA submission though, it will hopefully settle this
issue for our group.

.