[opendtv] Re: Sezmi

  • From: "Allen Le Roy Limberg" <allimberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 12:17:28 -0400

I used to project slides on the white wall in thebasement of our house in
NJ.  Noticed that projecting slides with the bottom at the floorline often
created the impression that one could step into the scene especially when
photographed with a lense offering great depth of field.

We projected movies and slides high mainly to get above the heads of rows of
viewers in front of us.

Al