[opendtv] Re: Satellite radio

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 02:32:27 -0400

I checked it out. They have 16 repeaters for Manhattan alone and more
than 40 for the city.  Using 700 MHz you could do a great job with 4
or 5 for the city and 10 for the greater NYC area IMO.

Always said that XM was a terrestrial radio company using their
satellites as a device to get by the NAB.

Bob Miller