[opendtv] Re: Satellite radio

  • From: "johnwillkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:00:26 -0700

Aatellite radio DEFINITELY competes with terrestrial radio in many markets
with the provision of traffic information.  Somehow, I can't get those
(terrestrial or satellite) on an iPod.

Ask yourself what is the reason most people listen to radio on the way to
work in the morning?  Is it the music or news, or the traffic reports?

And, need I mention that just about all radio profits come from AM drive
time?

John Willkie