[opendtv] Re: Satellite radio

  • From: "johnwillkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:08:05 -0700

XM's LA-site-number 2 is atop Mt. Wilson, where I've seen the equipment, and
I don't mean from the outside of the building.  They're in the same building
that houses KCET, the southern-most one.

5800 feet elevation amsl.  With satellites and this boy, they still needed
illegal transmitters. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of COFDM or SFNs.

John Willkie