[opendtv] Sangean IBOC stereo tuner in stock at 123radios

  • From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:58:19 -0500

Amazon responded that the Sangean HDT-1 IBOC stereo AM/FM tuner would
not be shipped before Christmas. So a quick search turned up this site:

http://www.123radios.com/BuyItNow.asp?PID=1312

They say "in stock." Will let you know when we receive it. However, the
acid test won't happen until the 25th. Anticipation is always the best
part, right?

The MSRP from Sangean was always meant to be $199, according to the
press releases of the recent past, so I'm not sure where 123radios got
their MSRP of $249. But the "discounted" price is $199, so all is well.