[opendtv] Re: Royalties

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:48:26 -0700

I don't recall any language on equal terms, and I recognize that there are
ATSC patents in a pool, perhaps not all the essential ones.

I could point out that the ATSC has just recently revised their implied
licensing terms for participating in committees and subcommittees; IIRC, the
new language asserts equal terms.