[opendtv] Road Show Starts

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 22:20:27 -0700

Hi all:

It's that time of year again for the Taste of NAB Road Show. This year
we have twice as many sponsors' technologies to present as we did last
year. Those several returning companies have promised to have new and
different technologies this year in addition to the new folks joining us
this year, so the presentation won't be the same old thing.

We begin our trek across the US this weekend with our first presentation
Monday, May 8^th in Medford, OR. For details, please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/01-Medford.htm. This will be Medford's
third meeting in the series, as required by SBE, to form what will be
the newest SBE chapter.

Wednesday of this next week brings us to Sacramento. The time and
location details can be seen at:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/02-Sacramento.htm

On Friday, we'll be in Reno, NV. For details on our presentation there,
visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/03-Reno.htm

Join us on Saturday, May 13^th at the Napa Valley Community College and
San Francisco's SMPTE Section student chapter for our presentation
there. You can see details at:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2006/04-NapaValley.htm

We will have door prizes and refreshments at *_all_* fifty-four venues
this year. Everyone with an interest in broadcasting is invited to
attend. I will ask that you contact the host at the URLs above to let
them know you'll be there so we have enough food for everyone.
--
Larry Bloomfield KA6UTC
Bloomfield Enterprises, LLC