[opendtv] Re: Reception in major centers

  • From: John Golitsis <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:09:52 -0500

James, there's plenty of off-air digital-TV available in Toronto!  Not
only does CityTV, Toronto One, and both CBC english and French
broadcast in digital, but for most people, the Buffalo DTV signals are
easily receivable throughout the greater Toronto area.

Canadian DTV is discussed regularly at Digital Home Canada -
http://www.digitalhomecanada.com