[opendtv] Re: Radical Proposal for Change

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 09:21:09 -0500

Even at this late date a change from ATSC could probably happen if the
broadcasters wanted it.  But there is no indication they do.  Either
they are happy with ATSC or they are just focused on cable multiple
must-carry and don't really care about OTA reception.  This has always
been a complete mystery to me.  Even Sinclair seems happy with ATSC now.

- Tom