[opendtv] Re: QuickTime 7 HD Gallery

  • From: "John Golitsis" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 12:23:43 -0400

Thanks for those links, Monty.  Tiger seemed like such a non-upgrade to me,
and everybody I know who's installed it.  The Dashboard is 'cute', Spotlight
is nice to have but not a huge deal, and the mail app functions better, but
it seemed like all of these changes could have been made without calling it
a new OS version.

It's good to know that there are some significant changes under the cover.
It makes the upgrade price just a tiny bit more palatable.