[opendtv] Re: Qualcomm on Channel 55

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:04:11 -0400

But I did. "MPEG2 technology" is not plural and does not imply codec and
transport stream. Technology could mean just the codec as I meant it. I will be
more specific in the future. I have no problem with MPEG2 transport stream but
a major problem with MPEG2 being the only codec that mandated receivers can
handle. I beleive it is a handicap that OTA does not need.

Bob Miller