[opendtv] Product-literature library available for the taking

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Multiple Addresses Suppressed <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:37:44 -0400

I am giving away a library of product literature -- spec sheets, press releases, trade periodicals, etc. -- primarily from the 1970s and 1980s, with some later material. It is in a storage unit in Manhattan in 10 four-drawer filing cabinets, 1 five-drawer filing cabinet, 1 two-drawer filing cabinet, and several cartons. It has served me very well in a number of patent-invalidity lawsuits, but it is no longer generating enough revenue to justify the storage costs, so I am offering it to anyone who wants it. All you have to do is come and get it.

It is my intention to get rid of it one way or the other by the end of this year, so, if you're interested, please let me know by the end of November at the latest. First come, first served.

Thanks!

TTFN,
Mark