[opendtv] Re: Point-Counterpoint: Peter Tannenwald Responds To The Chairman : CommLawBlog

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 19:52:47 -0500

At 5:37 PM -0500 11/23/10, Albert Manfredi wrote:
Craig Birkmaier wrote:

 WOW!

 I think Peter pretty much nails it.

Wow! How come I knew this would be your reaction?

Because Peter, and therefore I am right?

You have a choice.

Let the congloms kill FOTA broadcasting.

Or give a large number of local (and independent national) businesses, the freedom to use the spectrum they have occupied for more than a half century, the ability to compete with government supported oligopolies.

You decide.