[opendtv] Re: Please help with information

  • From: "rmanfredo" <rmanfredo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 18:46:05 -0700

Try this web site, it is the Museum of Early Video Editing Equipment and
Techniques, and it may provide you with contact info as she helped create
the museum.  I met her years ago when I consulted to Mr. Fred Haines of CMX
in 1967/68.  God, that was eons ago, I guess I am finally growing up and
becoming an adult.

        http://www.sssm.com

Ralph

Ralph P. Manfredo
President and CEO

rmanfredo@xxxxxxxx

BroadBand Networks Corporation
2530 Berryessa Road, No. 237
San Jose, CA 95050

Phone:  408.988.2060
Fax:    408.988.2188

www.bbnc.com

Leaders in MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 video over ATM and IP Networks