[opendtv] Re: Plasma

  • From: Dave Bittner <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 09:07:13 -0500

Honestly, can we just schedule a pro-wrestling-style cage match between you two at Caesars Palace this year at NAB and just be done with this bickering once and for all?

On Dec 7, 2006, at 1:12 AM, John Willkie wrote:

Another bad technological choice, if you ask me, which you are now
compounding by not wanting to pay the real price.

There is an upside, assuming (big assumption) that the problem has been diagnosed properly: the screen is probably more expensive than any board.

But, replacing yourself is just laughable. Will you then calibrate it?
Using what skill and which equipment?