[opendtv] Re: People DO watch LPTV

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:24:28 -0700

Jeezus.

The city of San Diego has more people than the entire country of New
Zealand.  Heck, one of the other cities within the County of San Diego has
almost as many people as the entire country of New Zealand.  And, the San
Diego TV market (San Diego County and Tijuana) has about 10x the population
as there are kiwis.  (As long as we don't count the sheep.)

And, since NZ has no other country to coordinate with, they have plenty of
rf to play with.

You are comparing a peanut to a watermelon.  Wag the dog.

John Willkie