[opendtv] Re: PR: Majority of New HDTVs Powered By ATI

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:37:19 -0800

Do you think these sets will be featured in markets with low or high cable
penetration?  Your comments seem to indicate thaty you think the markets
will have zero cable penetration.  Here in San Diego, people with digital
cable tend to look for sets that are digital cable ready.   People
interested in HDTV for free tend to shop for TV sets with good OTA
reception.  That's why BOTH are displayed in electronics stores.

Maybe "blue" New York is different?