[opendtv] Re: PR: Majority of New HDTVs Powered By ATI

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:28:09 -0800

And, if your comments are borne out, Dale, it will be interesting to see if
the Zenith/LG system becomes a sweet spot for OTA reception.  Like, "oh,
that's because you only have a digital cable TV set, not a real free digital
TV set."

Note: digital cable costs around $70 per month, HDTV more.  After a year or
two, the major cost is in the cable.

John Willkie

P.S. for the cable folks out there.  Is this another of my digs at cable?
You guys seem to have thin skins (I wonder why) and that's compared to
thin-skinned broadcasters.  Sounds like a personal problem.