[opendtv] Re: PR: Majority of New HDTVs Powered By ATI

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:18:22 -0800

List members might recall that a little over a month ago, I foreshadowed
this development, and was challenged on it.  I said all one had to do was
look around a bit.  (This article presents a list of companies that don't
want to license IP from a competitor -- LG.)

I should point out that these are larger firms than the ones I envisioned.
Maybe I can assert that I was more right than I thought.

John Willkie

P.S.  I don't pay much attention to the CE side of things; this was just
something that I came across in a search for funds for my enterprise.