[opendtv] Re: PR: Consumers in 39 Million U.S. Households Cannot Receive Complete Network Digital Service

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:04:06 -0700

The sponsor is EchoStar.  Supplying phony or even fraudulent data to courts
and the FCC is par of the course for them -- they were caught in the Florida
Federal Court case that CBS brought against them.

They didn't give up until they had besmirched the reputations of many of
their consultants.  Gonna be much harder to find whores this time around.