[opendtv] Re: PCI 5th gen test

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 09:52:00 -0400

I'm going to take all that as fairly good news and look forward to
  the results of a Mark Shubin apartment test.  Of course these
PCI cards are not for everyone but their very existence means that
someone else could put together a decent PC based Tivo clone and
sell it as a CE device if the risk of high returns was not
considered a problem.

- Tom