[opendtv] Out of the South and into the North on the Taste of NAB Road Show

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV list <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 21:03:48 -0400

Hi all:

As we wind up this week here in the Hampton Roads, Norfolk area of Virginia tomorrow, this weekend we'll cross the Mason-Dixon line taking the Tech-Notes Taste of NAB 2007 Road Show out of the South for the remainder of this year, up the Atlantic seaboard and into New England.

On Monday evening, August 6th, you'll find us serving the needs of not one, but three SBE Chapters -- Baltimore, Washington, DC and Ft. Meade at an evening meeting in Rockville, MD. For details, map, etc, please visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/36-Balt-Wash.htm.

On Wednesday, August 8th, we'll be in Connecticut for another evening meeting in North Haven. For details, map, etc, please visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/37-Connecticut_Valley.htm.

We'll wind up the week in New Hampshire with a noon meeting on Friday, August 10th in Concord. For those details, map, etc, please visit: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/38-Northern_New_England.htm.

In case you're curious, we've gotten nearly 100 very fine reviews to date. To see them, go to: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/2007_Comments.pdf.

Each of the presentations mentioned above will be the program for their respective Society of Broadcast Engineers Chapters. All Taste of NAB Road Show events, as well as SBE meetings, are open to any one with an interest in broadcasting, cable and related arts; there is no charge to attend. All Tech-Notes Taste of NAB 2007 Road Show presentations are usually part of an official SBE meeting that will count toward certified SBE members' recertification. Those who attend will also be treated to not only some of the latest technology, but also to a repast and may possibly leave having won a door prize of value.

For a complete list of locations where the Taste of NAB 2007 Road show has gone (with pictures and door prize winners) and will be going, visit our Itinerary at: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2007/2007-Itinerary.htm. We hope to see you somewhere along the way.

--

Larry Bloomfield - KA6UTC
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439