[opendtv] Out of Office Until 8/16/04Out of Office Until 8/16/04Out of Office Until 8/16/04

  • From: Leon Silverman <lsilverman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 30 Jul 2004 12:51:08 -0700

I am out of the office and unable to retrieve or answer this message until my
return on August 16th. My assistant Jenny Coyan is also out. I will have a temp
in my office who can assist any immediate needs by calling 323-462-6266 x2441I
[...]
calling 323-462-6266 x2441I am out of the office and unable to retrieve or a
[...]
calling 323-462-6266 x2441Hi all:
 Sorry for more email while you're having to put with Leon Silverman being out
of his office for the next two weeks, but you may want to know about this.
The Road Show - A Taste of NAB2004 from Tech-Notes will be in the following
places this next week.
 On Monday, August 2nd, we'll be in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. This is both an
SBE and SMPTE event. All are, of course, welcome - member or not.
For details see: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/41_Minn-StP.htm   On Friday,
August 6th, we'll be in Riverton, WY. This is part of SBE Chapter 129's ongoing
educational programs. Again all are welcomed, member or not.
For details see: http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/43_Riverton.htm   Maps to each
of these locations are available on the web pages shown above. The following
week we will be in Salt Lake City, UT, Bozeman, MT and Boise, ID. We will have
a special augmentation to the Road Show in Bozeman and Boise with the addition
of a special presentation by Kent Parsons and David Hale on digital
translators. http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/Kent.pdf  For the itinerary of the
balance of the Tech-Notes Road Show - A Taste of NAB2004, please visit:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2004/2004-1-Itinerary.htm   Hope to see some of you
Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
The Road Show - A Taste of NAB
1980 25th St.